It seems that it comes more and more into our awareness that we actually can balance our hormones naturally, with the food that we eat, with simply moving our bodies and with the help of our herbal friends.
Essential Oils like Clary Sage, Fennel, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang are just a few that are known historically to balance our beautiful female hormones.
Clary Sage essential oil is a relaxing essential oil, so a couple of drops applyed before going to bed could be a great idea.
Clary Sage is a cooling essential oil- any hot condition coming to your mind?
Clary Sage is an ulifting essential oil and can also be used to support healthy digestion.
With applying essential oil of Clary Sage I had the my first and most amazing result when I started working with the essential oils so far! It was helping me regulating, balancing and smoothing out my cycle, wow!
Actually it was together with another essential oil blend Progessence PhytoPlus - which is actually a serum made from wild yams and enhanced with essential oils. ( Sacred Frankincense, Bergamot, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Rosewood, Clove) - unfortunatly not in stock in Europe right now, but I will let you know asap when it comes back, because this is the thing to have!!!
Clary Sage can support a smooth and healthy female cycle, harmonising our intricat pattern of hormones during our childbearing years as well as during transitioning through and even after menopause!
Have you smelled it yet? It's scent is described as distinctive and complex, quite strong if you ask me : I sometimes love it and sometimes cannot stand it :)
This is how I use it:
- I fill a 15ml Clary Sage essential oil bottle with half the essential oil and half with V6 vegetable oil complex and put a Roll-on Fitter on it - ready to use!
- or you could add a couple of drops to your all natural moisturizer/ body lotion to improve the appearance of your skin with Clary Sage
- Where to apply? Ah, good question! Inside of your thighs, lower abdomen, lower back and / or Reflexology points on your feet ( ankle, innr and outer, look it up on a reflexology chart!)
- How much and how often? Please try it out. Listen to your body! Do you know your cycle? Are you not bleeding anymore? Start with less and go slowly.
- Don't use Clary Sage while you are pregnant! During labour it's a different story, please check with your midwife or aromatherapist - Clary Sage can be very supportive during labour! ( for an interesting study click here )
- diffuse it in your cold diffuser for a relaxing atmosphere
- put a drop or two into your aroma necklace to carry the scent around you all day.
More to come about Women's Essentials - balancing our female hormones - stay tuned !
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me !
These are the blends from Young Living made with Clary Sage essential oil: Lady Sclareol, Sclaressence and IntotheFuture