Thieves Household Cleaner - toxic free green cleaningRead More
You have changed and replaced a lot of toxic stuff in your home already AND there are still some areas where you could not get a real, a great alternative?!
Toxic-free Make-up might be one of these areas.
In Europe, we are fortunate to have organic, biological, safe cosmetics around for quite some time now. So why do we need a new line from Young Living?
Those were exactly my thoughts :)
I am not and have never been a heavy make up user - at all. The occasional Mascara, eyeliner and lippgloss yes, but on a daily base, no, thank you!
But I tried it out, loved it and discovered that again, like with the essential oils, there is a playing element in it that I really love :)
And I love that this can be a great healthy, toxic free alternative for women who are using make up daily!
So in summer 2017 YL presented this new line Savvy Minerals which will be available for us in Europe from January 2018 on! Great! I ordered a selection of the Savvy Minerals Linie already from the States and am loving and using the Lipgloss already a lot.
More to come in January!
Essential oils are the natural, very concentrated, aromatic liquids that are within trees, flowers, leaves, shrubs, roots, seeds and even grass and are usually extracted through steam distillation.
Essential oils support the plants in their growth and adaptation to the environment as well as play an important role in defending against insects and diseases.
And essential oils are very complex and are made up of hundreds of different, unique chemical compounds.
It requires a large amount of plant material to produce a small amount of essential oil, for example, it takes 2500kg of rose petals to produce 1kg of rose essential oil! Wow!
Why Quality matters?
The Quality of an essential oil is really important. Actually, it is the key to have an essential oil with optimal levels of the specific, naturally occurring constituents that characterize each plant!
When working with and using essential oils they will obviously end up in each cell of our bodies. Every chemical constituent of the essential oil. So the quality of the oil determines whether there is a favorable action or a damaging action in our bodies.
That's why you want to use therapeutic grade essential oils. The best!
Check out Young Living's Seed to Seal® Process or even better, lets go and visit one of the many Young Living farms!
Where and how to start with the oils?
Young Living offers so many single essential oils and great blends, which can surely be overwhelming if you are new to the oils! So where to start?
From Young Living's 20+ years of experience, they picked the most used essential oils and created a Kit to start your essential oil journey with.
There are 3 different Premium Starter Kits that offer a great, easy yet effective way to start using the essential oils and products every day!
1. Premium Starter Kit: Here you'll get 11 most used essential oils in 5ml bottles as well as the Dew Drop Diffuser which helps a lot to start using the oils in a simple and safe way! Along comes valuable information, essential oil samples for you to share with your loved ones and samples of the yummy NingXia Red juice.
2. Premium Starter Kit Aria: This Kit is the same than the "normal Premium Starter Kit with all the essential oils and samples, but with the elegant Aria Diffuser instead of the Dewdrop diffuser.
3. Premium Starter Kit NingXia Red: start healthy with 2 bottles of NingXia Red, 1 pack of NingXia Nitro, 30 sample packages NingXia Red for on the go as well as 5ml StressAway ! This is a wonderful way to start to boost your everyday well-being!
Antioxidants & HealthRead More
Young Living Fitness supporting essential oils :
- Peppermint - supports and enhances healthy blood flow and oxygenation; a couple of drops in the palm of your hands, rub on to your neck and shoulders and inhale; a few drops on the desired area helps to cool down
- Idaho Blue Spruce - supports healthy hormone balance
- Copaiba - supports a healthy immune system
- PanAway - supports healthy circulation and recovery after work out
- Deep Relief -
- StressAway - supports healthy hormone balance; great for after workout relaxation!
- there is even a blend that's called FITNESS from the Oola Infused 7 Kit!
Fitness supporting Young Living Nutritional Supplements:
- NingXia Red -
an amazing antioxidant drink! NingXia Red contains complete Goji berry puree, Grape seed extract, Blueberry Plum, Aronia, Cherry, plus a number of EO. Also it contains21 trace minerals, 18 amino acids, carotenoids, symbiotic vitamin/mineral pairs, Vit B1 B2 B6, &E, polyphenosl flavonoids. NingXia Red has an extremely high ORAC ( that supports our immune system, liver function and eye health.
- NingXia Nitro -
low caffein but supports mental and physical focus. Absolute booster for any ahtlete or anyone needing mental focus. Maximises energy evel. The closest we can get to Asterix’ magic potion :)
- OmegaGize - high qualtiy Ω3 from krill, EPA,DHA,CoQ10Vit D and E from mixed Tocopherols, Clove and Camomille EO to reduce oxidation
- Sulfurzyme - MSM: Methylsulphonylmethan: organic sulphur, supports every major function of human body
- BLM - MSM, glucosamin sulfate, type II collagen, supports Bones, Ligmanets, Muscles, hence BLM
- Power Meal - High protein low carb meal replacement
Post Workout / restorative Essential Oils and infused products:
- again, NingXia Red!
- take a nice relaxing bath with a couple of drops of essential oil Idaho Blue Spruce and Epsom Salt;
- Blends like Relieve It, PanAway and Deep Relieve are also great helpers !
Here are some more infos on using Young Living products for Fitness on the Young Living Blog
Here you can read about athletes that love to use Young Living products to support them in their performance and life!