- 1 cup washing soda ( Na2CO3, carbonate de sodium),
- 1 cup baking soda (NaHCO3, bicarbonate de soude),
- 1 cup Citric acid, 1 cup Salt ( household salt),
- 30 drops Lemon EO, 30 drops Lavender EO ( or Thieves® or Pine, ...),
- 3-5 spritzer of Thieves® Household cleaner, diluted
- ice cube tray
put all the ingrdients in a kitchen machine and mix well; add the essential oils after you have mixed everything else. Transfer into a glass bowl.
Add 2-3 spritzers of diluted or undiluted Thieves® household cleaner- not too much! It will feel like wet sand.( If you put too much the dishwasher tabs will start to react while they are drying and will " overflow" - you can still use them ) I seem to put hardly any in it, but it wil do. You will hear a reaction if you put your ear close enough to the mixture.
Pack the still quite poudery mixture thighly in the ice cube tray and let them dry at least 24 hours in a dry and cool place. If you live in a humid area, let them dry in the fridge.
Store in an airtight container, ready to use :)